From the West
Take I-84 east to I-384 east. Follow for 8 miles, until the last exit. Go onto Route 6 east and travel for 12 miles into center of Willimantic. Make left turn onto Mansfield Ave and the Church is on the corner on the right.
From the East
Take I-84 east to Route 195 south. You will be on 195 south for approximately 15 miles; it is a 2 lane road which will lead through the University of Connecticut. Go approximately four blocks past the Potter Funeral Home (on right) and make a right turn onto Valley St. Church is approximately 1 mile on the left.
From the North
Take I-195 south and follow signs to downtown Willimantic. Church is on the corner of Mansfield Ave and Valley St.
From the South
Take I-32 north into center of Willimantic. Turn left onto Route 6W. Make right onto Mansfield Ave. Church is on corner on the right.
- The owners of Hartford Cleaners are kind enough to make their lot available for us to use on Sundays. This serves as additional parking. Feel free to park there.
- For Holy Week and non-Sunday worship, Calvary Baptist has made their parking lot available for us to use. On Sunday mornings however, they do need to have use of their lot for their parishioners.
- When visiting Holy Trinity for Sunday Divine Liturgy, there is a small parking lot off the entrance to Mansfield Avenue. Please use this lot initially.
- Please do not park in the Generations lot on Mansfield Avenue, adjacent to Holy Trinity.
- Please do not park in front of the church on Valley Street. If you need to drop someone off in front of the church, that is fine. One of our parishioners would be happy to park your car should that be necessary.
- Holy Trinity has an electric chair which can transport visitors with mobility limitations from the bottom floor to the narthex.